School Site Council
VISIT OUR DISTRICT'S SCHOOL SITE COUNCIL WEBPAGE
Responsibilities of theLAS PALMAS ELEMENTARY School Site Council
- Develop, approve and monitor the School Plan for Improvement
- Attend meetings throughout the school year.
- Allocate funds for School Improvement Program, ELA/English Language Learner, Title I, etc.
- Annually review the School Plan to establish budgets and make changes to reflect needs
- Recommend approval of the plan by the District Governing Board
- Monitor and evaluate programs
- Participate in Coordinated Compliance Review process
- Develop system for ongoing communication with school and district groups
SSC Members:Parent & Community
WE ARE CURRENTLY HOLDING ELECTIONS.
SSC Members:School Staff
Rachel WIlliams - Principal
Karen DeLodder - Teacher
ELECTIONS FOR STAFF REPRESENTATIVES TAKING PLACE SOON.
Next SSC MEETING:
Date: Wednesday, 27 September 2023
Location: Virtual Meeting on Zoom - To attend the virtual meeting, click HERE
Agenda - 27 September 2023 Meeting - COMING SOON!